Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Apreciando el arte original :: Appreciating original artwork

 Me encanta el diseño y hacer proyectos de arte y las manualidades.

I love designing and making lots of arts and crafts.


Admiro a mucha gente con talento y una de ellas es Loretta Grayson de Queensland, Australia. La obra de Loretta es fascinante, sus colores, sus magníficas pinturas geométricas de los árboles ademas de pinturas y técnicas mixtas de construcción de las piezas con pastel, al óleo, acuarelas sobre la parte superior, y pintura acrilicas. El fondo elaborado con pequenos cuadros y  los patrones son también muy inspiradores. Puedes encontrar  mas informacion en su blog, http://www.rettg.blogspot.com/

I admire so many talented people and one of them is Loretta Grayson of Queensland, Australia. Loretta’s artwork is mesmerizing, her colours, her gorgeous geometric paintings of trees out of paints and mixed media building the pieces with oil pastel, a watercolor wash over top, and acrylic paint, her squares, and the patterns are also very inspiring. You can find her blog at http://www.rettg.blogspot.com/

Ella  vende y envia su arte a cualquier parte del mundo desde su tienda de Etsy. Las ilustraciones son  coloridas, con preciosos pequeños detalles pintados a mano, logrando la  impresión de una pieza única de arte en sí misma.

She sells worldwide the colorful prints with lovely little hand painted details, so each print is a unique piece of art in of itself, on her Etsy Shop.
The prints are spectacular. They remind me of quilting. I have already talked about her gorgeous and creative crochet in my first post. Back in August I won her amazing bunting.    

Las impresiones son espectaculares. Me recuerdan la tecnica textil de acolchado. En cuanto a su crochet, yo ya he hablado de su hermoso y creativo talento la primera vez que publique aqui en mi blog. En agosto de este año me gané el sorteo en su blog de una increíble guirnalda elaborada a crochet.

Recently, I bought her original artwork called "Backyard with Stars". It took sometime to get here from Australia. My purchase arrived with a beautiful wrapping paper of an old map with blue and white string and a little paper crane. I love it!  I put it on my mantel for now; I’m going to frame it soon. It looks great! Thanks Loretta.

.

Recientemente compré una de sus ilustraciones originales llamada " El patio con las estrellas " . Tomó algún tiempo para llegar desde Australia . Mi compra llegó envuelta en un hermoso papel con un antiguo  mapa , con un lazo azul y blanco y una pequena Cigüeña de papel. ¡Me encanta! Lo puse en la repisa sobre l chimenea por ahora, y lo voy a enmarcar pronto , se ve muy bien . Muchas gracias Loretta .

Recently, I bought her original artwork called "Backyard with Stars". It took sometime to get here from Australia. My purchase arrived with a beautiful wrapping paper of an old map with blue and white string and a little paper crane. I love it!  I put it on my mantel for now; I’m going to frame it soon. It looks great! Thanks Loretta.
 Mi bufanda de otoño todavía esta en progreso. Yo hice la bufanda con Dk lana y agujas de tejer 6,0 mm . Se Montan múltiplos de dos . Esta vez  hice 24 puntos ( 22 + 2 de las orillas ) Para hacer la bufanda : tejer 2 juntos , una lazada, tejer 2 juntos, siempre del lado derecho . Eso es todo. Sólo asegurate de  tejer el primer y último punto de las orillas. Para las hojas de ganchillo :: gancho de 2,0 mm y 100 % hilo para bordar.


My sweet Autumn Scarf it still on progress. I’ve made the scarf with Dk blend wool and 6.0mm knitting needles. Cast on multiples of two. For this one I did 24 stitches (22 + 2 for borders) To make the scarf: knit 2 together, yarn over, knit 2 together, always right side. That’s all.  Just make sure you knit the first and last stitches. For the crocheted leaves: hook 2.0mm and 100% embroidery floss. 


Estoy utilizando el patrón de Red Heart Falling leaves throw, (US terms) via Tina at The Quiet Home. El Patrón original esta en ingles y se puede traducir facilmente.


I'm using the pattern from Red Heart Falling leaves throw, (US terms) via Tina at The Quiet Home. 

Pattern as follows:
Round 1: Ch11, 4 tr in 5th ch from hook,dc in next 2 ch, hdc in next 2 ch, sc in next ch, work(sc,ch2,sc) in last ch,working along opposite side of ch, sc in next ch, hdc in next 2ch.dc in next 2ch, 4 tr in same ch as fist tr: join with a slip st in top of ch-4.
Round 2:Ch1, sc in joining, 2 sc in each of next tr, sc in next 6 sts, (sc, ch2,slip st in 2nd ch from hook,sc) all in next ch-2 space, sc in next 6 sts, 2 sc in each of next 4tr sc in joining; ch 7 for stem( I only did ch5 ) in 2nd ch from hook and in next 5ch( in my case 3ch), slip st in first sc. Fasten off.



He estado trabajando en un par proyectos de los cuales voy a compartir muy pronto unas fotos del Chal vinotinto y de Mi bufanda con hojas de otoño.
I’ll share some more pictures soon from my recent shawl and scarf projects.

(photos: © Gloria Villamil) 

No comments:

Post a Comment